- Chest of drawers in white V32 Formica - Features a black lacquered metal base - Fitted with molded PVC drawers - Designed by Pierre Guariche for Meurop
This model Archittetura chest of drawers with an architectural pattern was produced by Atelier Fornasetti between 1960 and 1980. The piece is made of hand-painted wood covered in a lithographic print. The chest features varnished brass pulls and sabots.
This antique industrial chest is made of riveted metal and features four drawers. It has been polished and varnished.
This 1960s chest of drawers was designed by T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Widdicomb. The wood has been stained a rich, dark color with a lacquered finish. The four drawers feature large wood and steel handles. This chest of drawers is sturdy and ready to be used.
- Robust chest of drawers from the early 20th century - Made in former Bohemia, more precisely in the territory of then Austria-Hungary - Made from cherry wood - Original brass fitting - The chest has a distinctive shape
This retro chest of drawers was produced by Tatra Nábytek in the former Czechoslovakia during the 1960s. The wood has been treated to accentuate the wood grain and condition.
- Green sideboard with varnished wood and Melamine - Designed in the 1980s - Features four doors - Internal drawers on one side
This bird´s-eye maple wood chest of drawers in the style of Milo Baughman is trimmed with a brass and chrome border. The piece features four drawers lined in blonde wood.
This art deco chest of drawers was made in the 1940s in Austria. It is made from black lacquered maple wood veneer and ebonized wood.
This solid wood chest is from France and dates to the 19th century.
This mahogany chest of four drawers features new wood and metal feet.
- Dresser designed by Jiri Jiroutek in the 1960s - Produced by the Czechoslovakian manufacturer Interier Praha - Dark wood and varnished structure - Two pink and white doors - Rests on compass feet
This model 812 chest of drawers was designed by André Monpoix for Meubles TV in the 1960s. It features a black metal base, a rosewood structure, and six chromed-metal V-shaped handles. There are three drawers, and the piece has been re-varnished.
Small Danish baroque chest of drawers in painted wood from the 1760s.
French wood and leather chest from the early 20th century. This piece has the original locks and key.
This rectangular chest of four drawers in white patinated wood was produced in Sweden in the 18th century.
- 62-series dresser - Was originally designed by Swedish designer Greta Magnusson Grossman in 1952 - Sideboard with three drawers and a door behind which are shelves - Black laminate top - Veneered walnut drawers - And black-varnished wood and walnut pulls
This mahogany chest of drawers features a front with four drawers and sits on new legs in metal and wood.