Auf deiner Wunschliste stehen ein Sofa oder Sessel mit Designflair, aber in einem kompakten Format? Dann brauchst du Lottie! Diese Kollektion stiehlt die Show und nicht den Platz – perfekt fürs Wohnzimmer oder Home-Office. Elemente von Midcentury-Design treffen hier auf einen geschwungenen, modernen Rahmen. Das weiche Sitzkissen und Details wie die Rückenlehne mit Zierknöpfen und die abgewinkelten Füße aus Massivholz runden den Look ab. Mit Lottie sparst du nicht nur Platz, auch der...
This armchair was made in the late 1950s in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, a small town close to Krakow.
This set of easy chairs was designed by Bas van Pelt and made by My Home in the Netherlands in circa 1940. The chairs feature beechwood frames, rattan backrests and the seats have been upholstered with fabric.
This pair of GFM-87 chairs was designed by Edmund Home and manufactured by the Go?cici?skie Furniture factory between the 1960s and 1970s. The beech elements have been cleaned and painted in a oak mordant and polished with lacquer. The interior upholstery has been changed and covered with grey-colored fabric.
- Base is made of chrome-plated and black-lacquered metal - V-shaped legs add stability - Seat is slightly tilted backwards - Upholstered in the original green fabric
The ´Bwana´ lounge chair was supposed to a kind of relaunch of the ´Chieftain´ or ´Høfdingestol´ chair. Like its famous predecessor, the model 152 evokes the form of traditional African art and European modernist sculpture. Made from solid teak, it comes with the original black leather upholstery. The top back support is a curved rail which extends beyond the sides, and the very distinctive hand-holds at the front of the armrest add visual interest. This comfortable chair is marked...
Pair of lounge chairs by Elias Svedberg for NK (Nordiska Kompaniet), upholstered with aquamarine velvet. These lounge chairs are among pieces that Elias Svedberg created for NK´s more exclusive range of furniture in the 1940s. Elias Svedberg was an architect and designer with a long career at NK. In the mid-1940s he and Lena Larsson began to develop the very successful ´´Triva´´ line, consisting of quality furniture that was sold in flat-packed and assembled by the customer— a concept...
- Large sectional corner sofa - Upholstered in green velvet - Consists of a left and right end piece with a single armrest one each end - Three in between pieces without armrests - A corner unit features an integrated storage chest and a shelf with lighting - Additional standalone lounge chair - Style is reminiscent of de Sede - The measurements listed below are for the base in between pieces without armrests - The armrests add 10cm per side and the corner storage unit is 86cm square
Der Sessel Hampen vereinigt das Design der 1950er Jahre mit dem Komfort von heute. Die Maße des Sessels liegen bei 87 x 93 x 84 cm (H/B/T). Die Beine sind aus Kautschukbaumholz und natur lackiert. Der Polster-Bezug im edlen Dunkelblau besteht aus unempfindlichen Town Stoff aus 100 % Polyester. Die komfortable Polsterung besteht aus PU und recyceltem Schaum. Der Sessel Hampen ist belastbar bis ca. 110 kg und wird zur Selbstmontage geliefert.
Der Sessel Hampen vereinigt das Design der 1950er Jahre mit dem Komfort von heute. Die Maße des Sessels liegen bei 87 x 93 x 84 cm (H/B/T). Die Beine sind aus Kautschukbaumholz und natur lackiert. Der Polster-Bezug im noblen Dunkelgrau besteht aus unempfindlichen Town Stoff aus 100 % Polyester. Die komfortable Polsterung besteht aus PU und recyceltem Schaum. Der Sessel Hampen ist belastbar bis ca. 110 kg und wird zur Selbstmontage geliefert.
This set of two armchairs originates from a private home in Bergamo. It has the structure and the design the style of I.S.A. manufacturing, and some elements that connect this group to Ico Parisi. In particular the base that is very similar to an armchair designed for Ariberto Colombo. This peice is from the 1950s.
Poltrona Frau Vanity fair armchair in yellow leather is a replica of the celebrated 904 model that was part of Poltrona Frau´s catalogue in 1903 and became an archetype after which modern armchairs have been patterned ever since. It is known for its typical rounded shape and the rows of leather-covered nails that add the finishing touch to the seat back and arms. The padding uses both hand-fashioned vegetal horsehair and rubberized horsehair. The seat cushion is filled with goose down and the...
- Lounge chair in patinated leather - Wooden frame and brass hardware - Model Ilona designed by Swedish architect Arne Norell - Produced by Norell Möbel AB in Sweden in the 1960s - The sofa is from a non-smoker home - In a very good original condition
- Set of 3 leather armchairs by Mario Bellini - Completely upholstered in leather - Remain in well maintained original condition - Come from a holiday home and were rarely used - Can be set up separately or connected by a holder on the underside - Clean, complete and ready to use
This pair of leather lounge chairs with a stool was designed by Takashi Okamura & Erik Marquardsen and produced for Skipper furniture in Denmark. All elements feature leather upholstery and have been cleaned, waxed and are from a non-smoker home.
- Two armchairs designed by Gigi Radice, and made by Minotti in the 1950s - Sourced from a home in Cortina - Wood structure was made firm - Padding replaced and reupholstered with an Italian woven soft velvet 50% cotton 50% polyester
This pair of Lady chairs was designed by Marco Zanuso for Arflex, Italy in 1951, and are early pieces with newer woolen upholstery. Even before the Lady model was on the market, it won the gold medal (IX Triennale) for design, concept, and production method. Zanuso (Milan, Italy 1916 – 2001) was part of a group of Italian designers from Milan, shaping the international idea of ´´good design´´ in the postwar years. Trained in architecture at the Politecnico di Milano university, he opened...
Guatemala is home to one of the most incredible discoveries of the 20th century, the Naj Tunich cave. The Naj armchair is a piece with a strong contemporary style and straight lines that suit all interiors, hotel projects, living rooms, or bedrooms. The character of this armchair will, by its ancestral inspiration, give authenticity and charm. This piece was designed in-house by Brabbu for Covet Paris.